NAVIGATE THIS PAGE:
All Items purchased from PremierGourmetOutlet.com may be returned within 14 days of receiving your shipment.
A return Authorization Number must be requested before your item can be returned.
Requesting a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
All merchandise returns to PremierGourmetOutlet.com require Authorization Number (RAN), and returns received without an authorization number can be refused.
To request a RAN, please follow this procedure:
- Contact us at [email protected] with “Request for RAN” in the subject line
- Please include the following information in your message:
- Your order number (located in your confirmation email)
- A description of the item(s) you wish to return
- A reason for your return
Provided there is a valid reason for return, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number. All returns must also meet the time limit criteria listed above. Customers are responsible for covering the cost of return unless the product is defective.
How to Complete the Return
- Package the items in the original shipment packaging.
- Include a copy of the original Packing Slip (with the reason for the return).
- Write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- Send package to:
3904 Maple Rd
Amherst, NY 14226
All returns are subject to a 20% (minimum $10 charge) restocking fee, unless the return is due to an error on the part of PremierGourmetOutlet.com (e.g. we sent the incorrect product).
When Will I Receive My Refund?
- Your return will be processed as quickly as possible, but may take up to 30 days. The time that it takes for a “credit” to appear on your monthly statement varies by credit card company. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear.
- Please note that all returns must be complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes and packing materials. We reserve the right to refuse on any product that does not meet these requirements.